Saturday, September 03, 2005

Main Pieces of Sweater Complete!!

I've finished the front, back, and the two sleeves for my sweater. Now I just have to do the collar and seam everything up. Once it is all put together, I'll get a picture posted.

My sweater class ended last week. I don't think anyone actually finished their sweater. But a couple of women were pretty close.

I know the project I picked was pretty ambitious for a first sweater, but I know I'm really going to be pleased with it.

And I can understand now what Lisa meant when she said she only likes to use high quality yarn. I'm going to be wearing this sweater for years to come. I don't want it to look cheap!!!

I can't wait to get it done though. I have other things I want to knit but have been holding off. I have a hat to finish and I ordered some sock yarn form Knit Picks so I can make a couple pairs of socks. I'll need to get some size 3 double pointed knitting needles though. My Denise Knitting Kit only goes down to size 5.

9 comments:

Mr. Energy Drink said...

Live from the internet, it's your best of Weblogs, Inc.
Posted Sep 3, 2005, 3:00 AM ET by Weblogs, Inc. The Weblogs, Inc. network features over 100 independent, unfiltered bloggers producing over 1,000 blog posts a week across over 75 industry-leading blogs.
A real sweet blog. Don't stop now. If you work long hours I'm sure you'd be interested in Nutritional Supplements Think about Nutritional Supplements

blog-on said...

Very good blog you have here! I'll make it a point to return often!

My site 24/7 internet marketing informs visitors of the symptoms of 24/7 internet marketing

Come and check it out if you get time

David said...

Sox radio team to break up
USA Today's top radio broadcast team in the American League will be no longer after the 2005 season.
Great blog, I am going to bookmark this one.

I have a menopause site. Take a moment to visit my site, it will tell you just about everything you need to know about menopause.

imblogger said...

I was blog surfing and had to make a comment about your blog. Really cool. What do you think of the topic: Life Insurance Quote?

tweedledeetweedledum said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this cat furniture site, it's pretty awesome too!

Mark Potes said...

Cool blog. Want to expand your market?
business to business direct mail

Jerome Jackson said...

Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. Here's the resolve a lot of people are searching for; how to buy & sell web site design company on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

Rosa Benito said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. Don't miss visiting this site about psychic doom about info on psychic doom

winnersinminutes said...

Cries for help, offers of help proliferate on Web
"Anyone in the area ... Please rescue Mr. & Mrs. Arnold Sabathia at 3324 Danneel St.
Nice blog

you might be interested in my horse racing betting site

Keep up the good work