Thursday, November 24, 2005

Current WIPs

Right now I am working on a V-neck cardigan sweater using Yarn Bee Luscious Yarn. It looks like I'm going to have to frog the first front I knitted back to the armhole shaping because it isn't long enough and doesn't match up with the back of the cardigan that I've already knitted. I got the yarn for this cardigan on sale at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago. It's name really describes the way it feels. The color is SugarPlum. It is yummy!!!

I'm also knitting a scarf using Yarn Bee Soft Delight Yarn in Purple. I like to have a simple scarf to knit on that is pretty mindless and doesn't require me to keep checking the pattern like a sweater or cardigan does. This one is K2 P2 ribbing. I love the colors and feel of this yarn. And again it was on sale a couple of weeks ago at Hobby Lobby.

This morning I'm going to start on a pair of socks. I've been putting it off for awhile now because the thought of doing a whole project with double pointed needles is a little intimidating. However, we've just moved back into our house in the country with vinyl floors and it is cold to walk on. I think having some warm wool socks will help. I'm going to use Knit Picks Simple Stripes in Sweet Tarts. I bought the yarn back in August along with Vineyard.

Off to knit!!!

No comments: