- everyone seems to be making this cool scarf/wrap thingy. I heard an interview with the designer on KnitCast
- someone on LiveJournal Knitting posted a FO of this pattern that was just beautiful. I'd like to make one to learn how to do lace. I'm getting a little bored with stockenette.
- isn't this just adorable. I'd love to make a knitted bear from my friends Andy and Kelly's baby girl that is due to be born on April 1st 2006. I have the book, The Knitted Teddy Bear : Make Your Own Heirloom Toys with Dozens of Patterns for Unique Clothing and Accessories, with the pattern on my wish list at Amazon.
Another Cute Bear
- someone on livejournal knitting posted some pictures of their completed bear with a different yarn recommendation. Gee it is going to be hard to pick a bear to knit!!
- another cute bear to make. It is only 7 inches tall and I was hoping to make a larger bear, but I'm sure I could adapt this with either a chunker yarn or changes to the pattern.
Sophie or Booga Bag
- both these bags are adorable, so I'll probably do both!!
- this guy is just too cute and would be a perfect gift for my friend Carol who loves hedgehogs!!
Pom-Pom Dress or
Pink Pullover Sweater
would make a great gift for a baby girl due on April 1, 2006.
- this looks like a really challenging sweater that would be fun to own. Here is a version that someone posted on LiveJournal - really pretty!!
- I really like the construction of this sweater and the fact that it requires no seams is even more appealing!!
- this cute snowman would be fun to knit!
I'd also like to try dyeing some yarn with Kool Aid.
Sunday, November 27, 2005