Friday, February 03, 2006

Baby Blanket Complete

I finished the baby blanket I've been working on for the Campbell's baby due on April 1st. The baby shower is on February 28th, so I wanted to get it done in time. I want to make a small teddy bear too, but I'll give that to them when the baby is born.

The pattern for the blanket came from Knitty Gritty. It is called Baby Blanket with Embossed Hearts. It is designed by Kristin Spurkland.

Instead of using the yarn called for in the pattern which is a chunky cotton blend yarn, I used two strands held together of Cascade Sierra. It is 80% prima cotton and 20% wool. I used 2 balls of 01 - White, 15 - Pink, and 17 - Dark Pink. It was knitted on my Denise needles using size 10.

1 comment:

Princess Sara said...

I love that blanket! Mainly because I love hearts.