Thursday, December 08, 2005

Knitting Podcasts

Amy got me an iPod for Yule and of course since she wanted to start using the Rumba I got for her, she had me open my last night when they arrived from Amazon.

I've been downloading podcasts all morning waiting for the tempature to get above freezing. Right now it is 24 degrees. And I'm not sure if it will get over freezing today.

The cold and hot water to the master bathroom shower isn't flowing and the hot water is only flowing in the extra bath. I'm really hoping we don't get any busted pipes from this! So I'm waiting it out to see.

Anyway, I've been listening to some knitting podcast this morning. They include Knit Cast, which is a podcast about knitting by Marie Irshad. I've also downloaded some episodes from Cast-On and Secret Knitting but haven't listened to them yet.

Now that Amy has gone off to work, I think I'll seam up her bag. That way I can felt it with the Booga Bags for Kelly and for me. I've got the bottom knitted on my bag and will get back to knitting it after I finish Amy's bag's seams.

What could be greater then knitting and listening to knitting podcasts while it is below freezing outside?

No comments: