Sunday, December 11, 2005

Works In Progress

I have several projects on needles or stitch holders:



Another Ribbed For Her Pleasure Scarf From Stitch and Bitch but with a Key Hole



A Cardigan I'm Doing In Yarn Bee Luscious Yarn (yes it is fun fur but I like it!!)



I've started this sock three time. First on DPNS and then on long circulars for magic loop and then back to the DPNS. I hope to get back to these after the holidays. It is self striping yarn from Knit Picks. The color is called Sweet Tart.




A saw a skirt out of this yarn in the latest Vogue Knitting. It is ggh Coco. It takes 10 balls and at $13 a ball that just seemed to high. But I love this yarn and want to make something with it. I bought 2 balls. Looking for just the right thing. Maybe a One Skein Wonder Shrug? I don't want to make another scarf although this yarn would look lovely as a scarf.

No comments: