Thursday, November 08, 2007

Hedgerow Socks and Ravelry Beta T-Shirt

Here is the start of one of the Hedgerow Socks designed by Jane Cochran for Knitter's Reivew. It is an easy knit but a little boring. I'm using Knit Pick's Essential sock yarn which feels really soft and warm. I think these socks are going to be for my mom for Xmas. They kinda match the cardigan I'm knitting her in the fact that they are both blue.

Yesterday, I received in the mail my Ravelry Beta T-Shirt. I ordered the XL and it may be a little too tight. However, I think if I wear it under a cardigan or jacket it will be just fine. It is made out a great soft feeling cotton fabric. I also got a couple of buttons that I ordered and they also threw in my very own Ravelry button. I have them all pinned to my knitting bag along with my Where's The Sheep button from Amy Singer's book signing of her book No Sheep For You.


No comments: