Saturday, February 16, 2008

Madrona

Today I drove down to Tacoma with Lauren to go to the Madrona Fiber Arts Festival. I had tried to sign up during registration for a couple of classes but wasn't able to get into any. So I just went down for the vendor portion. And there was a lot to see!


This antique sock knitting machine was in the Angora Valley and Fly Dye Designs booth.


There was lots of beautiful yarn and roving everywhere!


Yummy!


I love these colors!


But alas, I'm feeling so blue and sick that all I could even muster to buy was a WPI Tool Kit

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Coolio! I am going tomorrow - wished I could have come today with you guys!! Love your pics btw!

Tara

emicat said...

Somehow, I missed seeing the sock machine and I am so bummed!

Even though you may not want to be out and about, I'm glad to see that you went (but I will have to scold you for not buying any yarn) :)