Friday, May 02, 2008

Getting Lost With Natasha

This evening after work I was headed over to the Admiral district and got turned around and ended up on Harbor Avenue along the waterfront on Alki. I had been wanting to drive by there anyway so I figured it was meant to be. I drove by Salty's and looked at downtown across the water.

Natasha then guided me up California Avenue from there and that is where I saw the most incredible view of downtown Seattle with the mountains in the distance from Hamiliton View Park.

Here is some pictures I took. I wish they had captured how beautiful it was. But I feel lucky that I got to see it.

 


 


 


 


I'd like to go back there on another clear day to get better pictures and take in the view again.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angela said...

You've been tagged