Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Love You ASL Cloth


I started this cloth back at the beginning of April and finally got back to it tonight. It has been sitting in my bag for a week waiting to be knit. I put it there after I finished my Josephine Top.

Carry reminded me that it was there when I saw the one she started yesterday on Ravelry. I bought the whole ASL Alphabet when I downloaded this free pattern. I'd like to make a blanket for Evie using the letters. I'll have to really get to it if I want to do the whole alphabet by Christmas!

I don't know what yarn I used. It was an extra ball that I've had around for awhile. I think it has some cotton in it but it has too much drape to be 100% cotton.

I think this is going to be a practice cloth. I bought several different brands organic cotton yarn last month during the LYS tour. I may use one of those to knit up another one that has a little less drape and is more dense and see how it turns out.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: