Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Chicken Stir-Fry

Thanks to my friend, Carolyn, I actually cooked tonight for the first time in FOREVER! I've been eating tv dinners and take out for awhile now. When I told Carolyn this, well, I think she was shocked and a little bit sorry for me. So she went to the grocery store with me on Saturday and kept me company while I picked out the fixings for stir fry.

I made Quick Chicken Stir-Fry. It wasn't as fast as cooking a tv dinner, but it was much tastier and I'm sure much healthier!

First, I stir fried the chicken and set it aside. I then stir fried the vegetables. Don't they look lovely:

 


I added the chicken back to the vegetables and poured on the soy sauce sauce.

 


And then it was dinner!

 


Yum! And there is enough left overs for 2 more meals too!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Dang, that looks grubbin!!!!