Tuesday, July 18, 2006

To Sick To Podcast or Knit

I hate when I have to cancel a podcast. This last weekend I was supposed to record episode 16 of the Knitting News Cast. I usually do this on Sunday morning. Then I have all day to get it edited, write the show notes, and upload it on our very sloooooow connection.

But Sunday I felt like crap. So much so that I didn't even feel like knitting until the evening while I was watching the 4400 and The Dead Zone on the USA network. Most of the day I just sat on the recliner, read Knitting Rules! : The Yarn Harlot's Bag of Knitting Tricks by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee (highly recommend and to be reviewed on my next episode) and slept.

I'm working on a double-cable scarf. In pink cotton yarn. For October Breast Cancer awareness month. The pattern is from One Skein : 30 Quick Projects to Knit and Crochet by Leigh Radford. Hopefully, now that I'm feeling better I'll finish it this week and post a picture.

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

Feel better soon Rhonda!

Rhonda said...

Thanks! I'm feeling much better and I'm looking forward to doing the podcast this weekend.

JoAnn said...

Glad your feeling better. Looking forward to the podcast.