Thursday, October 30, 2008

No On Prop 8

I haven't gotten to finish posting about my vacation in California yet. I'll try to at least get my vacation yarn photographed and posted. But I have a ton of beautiful pictures too.

Anyway, about the only thing about my trip that I didn't enjoy was seeing signs and hearing ads on the radio about voting yes on Prop 8 in California. Having had to go through my own horror story this summer regarding my marriage, I'm very sensitive to being discriminated against on this issue.

Let me tell you, feeling like a second-class citizen and being treated like one SUCKS. When 2 people love each other and want to spend the rest of their lives together (even if that doesn't work out they way you hoped, as it did in my case), they should be able to do that and have equal protection under the law.



Find out more at No On 8, Don't Eliminate Marriage For Everyone

And if you live and vote in California, please vote NO on Prop 8.

No comments: