Saturday, December 29, 2007

101 Things To Do 1001 Days

After seeing a post on Miss Violet's blog about the 101 Things in 1001 Days, I've decided to join and create my own blog for it, Rhonda's 101 Things To Do In 1001 Days. I haven't done goal setting in a long time. I'd forget about them mostly so I figure if I have a blog that shows up on my Blogger dashboard every time I go to post, I'm more likely to keep it up front in my consciousness.

101 Things In 1001 Days is a project where you come up with a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days. There is a group on LiveJournal that is starting next week on January 1, 2008. 1001 days later, September 28, 2010, the idea is to have all the items on your list completed.

On my my list, I have quite a few knitting related items. Creativity is the category with the most items because it is very important to me. I also have some art related things because I'd like to get back to doing more of that too.

I won't go on more here about the rest of my list, I've done that on that blog. But I'll be keeping more detailed progress on the knitting things here. And here's the list:

58. Complete Level 1 of TKGA Masters Program
61. Dye Yarn
62. Go on an Art or Knitting Retreat
63. Knit Brian a Pair of Socks
64. Knit Amy a Jayne Hat
66. Knit Mittens
67. Knit a Fair Isle Item
68. Knit an Intarsia Item
69. Steek a sweater/vest
70. Knit mom socks
75. Knit 5 Japanese Patterns (0/5)
76. Update Japanese Knitting Site Twice A Month (0/66)
79. Knit 5 pairs of socks for self (0/5)

No comments: