Wednesday, December 26, 2007

White Seattle Xmas

We had a white Xmas at mom's house. Amy, being originally from Texas, has never had a white Xmas (I haven't seen one since I was a kid living in Louisville, KY), so she is a little more then thrilled!



Look at the two knitting books I got:



My brother got me the Vogue Knitting Stitchionary, Volume One, Knit and Purl and it wasn't even on my Xmas list. Way to go, little bro!

Mom got me the dog gone cute. Pachebel is going to look so cute in her very own sweater! But after I knit one for me, of course. Ialiuxh, Charity, and I are starting a sweater along after the new year. I'm going to do Mr. Greenjeans.



RJ seems to approve too!

Oh, and I think my mom liked her cardigan. I'm not completely satisified with it. The button seem too small. But other then that and some other little things I don't like (I must find a way to weave in my ends so that they don't pop out, grrrr), I think it turned out okay.

No comments: