Thursday, November 13, 2008

Join The Impact

Saturday, in cities all across the USA, there will be rallies and marches protesting the passing of Prop 8 in California and the discrimination GLBT's suffer everywhere. Seattle's Rally starts at Volunteer Park. If you are in Seattle, I hope you join me and all my GLBT sisters and brothers, in this show of support against discrimination.

If you aren't in Seattle, you can still show your support at a rally or march in your city. Find out more at Join The Impact.

1 comment:

Suna Kendall said...

I'll try to show up somewhere in Austin and express my concern! We ALL deserve the right to be attached (I considered not getting married again as a protest, but the need to be on each other's insurance if we ever get any has outweighed it--2 weeks from now we lucky straight folks will be wed by a lovely lesbian witch. That'll show them!)