Sunday, November 30, 2008

Seattle Half Marathon Finisher

I just got home from walking the Seattle Half Marathon. It was a lot of fun but I'm beat!

Here I am before the race in front of the Seattle Fit booth. Seattle Fit is the group I trained with to prepare for the race.

 


This is the starting line. There was over 11,000 people between the Full and Half Marathon Races.

 


And here is the proof that I finished the race. My medal:

 

 


Here are my stats for the race.


Overall PlaceDivision PlaceChip Time Official TimeSplit 1 (10K) Split 2 (6.9 miles) Pace
853111/1254:08:584:10:261:53:052:17:21 19:07


Now it is on to training for the Rock N Roll Half Marathon in June! But I'm taking December off first! :)

2 comments:

Kay-From the Back Yard said...

Wow, that looks pretty impressive to me!

emicat said...

yeah congrats on your half marathon finish! I heard it was pretty foggy near the lake.