Sunday, August 06, 2006

Back From Spa

Just got back from spending the weekend at The Crossings celebrating my birthday. Amy works there so she was able to get an employee priced room. She bought me a spa treatment that included a body polish and massage. It was very relaxing. We sat by the pool, swam, and ate really good healthy food.

I'm almost done with the V-neck Shell I'm knitting for South West Trading Company. But I ran out of yarn. I let them know that I need another ball.

I didn't do a podcast today. I'm going to do it next weekend after I take my drop-spindle class at Hill Country Weavers on Saturday.

I've started on some Breast Awareness socks in a pink Lorna's Lace Shephard sock yarn. This is one of those patterns that will require my full attention. So noknitting it in front of the tv.

Speaking of which, it is time for The 4400. Gotta go.

No comments: