Saturday, August 19, 2006

South West Trading Company V-Neck Shell Finished

I finished sewing up the seams this morning on the V-Neck Shell for South West Trading Company. It was fun to knit up. I really enjoyed using the Phoenix yarn. The drape of the shell is just lovely.

I only wish I could actually try it on. But I'm an XL and the size they wanted me to do is a medium. I did sew the shoulder seams first so I could at least try it on over my head and see what it could look like on me if it was bigger around.

I really am going to have to get some of this yarn for myself so I can knit one of these up. It is the perfect summer top. It is cool and breathes well. Plus, I can wear it under a sweater or a jacket when it gets colder.

Now I'm off to Home Depot to buy some gardering stuff. We just inherited an orange tree from Amy's grandpa. The poor thing is root bound and needs a bigger pot. When I get back I'm going to transfer it and give it some more potting soil and fertilizer.

Then I need to finish up my notes for tomorrow's podcast. I've got a lot of material so it will probably take some time. Posted by Picasa

No comments: